We are currently looking for a candidate living in Malta to bring on board our Payments Team. If you are a bright, meticulous and energetic individual who is looking to embark on a new adventure, send us your CV. We would love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review the financial activity of online customer accounts
- Handle KYC process
- Analyse and process withdrawal requests via different payment methods offered and follow established internal procedures
- Accurately process customer bank deposits
- Keep up-to-date with the changes of internal processes
- Ability to work within a high paced and dynamic environment
- Investigate payments issues
- Focused on fast resolution of payment related queries when assisting customer service agents via email and chat
- Maintain the quality of interactions with customers
- Perform ad hoc tasks required by the business to support new product launches and/or promotions
- Full proficiency in English and excellent communication skills in the language
- Previous I-Gaming experience with a strong understanding of gaming background
- Strong analytical and commercial capabilities
- Ability to work within defined procedures and guidelines
- Ability to diagnose problems and assess alternative solutions
- Ability to demonstrate and work on own initiative
- Ability to work in rotating shifts with different patterns
- Ability to identify, prioritize and organize own time
- Accuracy and great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Experienced with both inbound and outbound contacts via chat, email and phones
- Attractive remuneration.
- Benefits such as medical care, sports card and insurance.
- International work environment.
In order to take part in our recruitment process, we kindly ask you that you familiarise yourself with the detailed information about the personal data controller and the rights you have with respect to the protection of your personal data, which you can find on our website: https://energycasino.com/pl/Career and next that you insert the following clause under your CV:
"In accordance with the applicable data protection law, I hereby express voluntary consent for processing my personal data by Probe Investments Ltd, having its registered address at Level 4, 109, Sir William Reid Street, GRZ 1033 Gzira, Malta, in order to carry out the recruitment process."
If you want to take part in our future recruitment processes, please add the following sentences:
"I express consent for processing my personal data in future recruitment processes. My consent is valid until revoked."