CRM Sportsbook Manager
- Managing customer lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to maximise customer lifetime value.
- Planning local and global marketing campaigns and promotions on a monthly, quarterly level to ensure customer retention and increase in revenues from existing customer base.
- Creating the quarterly promotional CRM calendar for Sportsbook and ensuring it is always kept up to date.
- Liaise with Design Team, Content Team, Customer Support, Campaign Executives to ensure campaign execution.
- Working closely with the Legal/RG/Trading Departments on the formation of Terms and Conditions for all Sportsbook promotions.
- Briefing and supervising the execution of all pre-approved promotions according to the promotional calendar.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation.
- Data driven customer segmentation.
- Regular campaign reporting on main CRM KPIs.
- Bonus and SMS cost forecasting.
- Be the final approver before any Casino campaign goes live, ensuring:
- Correct bonus setup.
- Accuracy of email/sms/inbox content.
- Accuracy and compliance of Design assets.
- Training of new team members when needed.
- Be the go to expert for advice on CRM promotional tools and functionality.
- Identifying gaps in current tool capabilities and suggesting/requesting improvements.
- Very good knowledge of the Sportsbook product and keen interest in Sports.
- Minimum 1-year CRM experience in an Online Gaming environment.
- Minimum 3-year experience in the Online Gaming industry.
- Good knowledge of Excel and keen interest in reporting.
- Eye for detail.
- Experience with/Knowledge of CRM channels; email, SMS, web push.
- Team player with the ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and multi-task.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Knowledge of Polish or German language would be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- A relaxed work environment.
- An awesome team of fun, creative and highly competent people from all over the world!
- Fruit and snacks available EVERY DAY. A glorious breakfast once a week.
- Gym membership and other perks.
- Team outings and company events.
- The best Marketing tools out there (Optimove, IBM WCA, an amazing Back Office). No more lists! Automation is the future! ☺
In order to take part in our recruitment process, we kindly ask you that you familiarise yourself with the detailed information about the personal data controller and the rights you have with respect to the protection of your personal data, which you can find on our website: https://energycasino.com/pl/Career and next that you insert the following clause under your CV:
"In accordance with the applicable data protection law, I hereby express voluntary consent for processing my personal data by Probe Investments Ltd, having its registered address at Level 4, 109, Sir William Reid Street, GRZ 1033 Gzira, Malta, in order to carry out the recruitment process."
If you want to take part in our future recruitment processes, please add the following sentences:
"I express consent for processing my personal data in future recruitment processes. My consent is valid until revoked."